twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

How can you tell if a multivitamin is working?

Every health expert tells you to take a multivitamin every day. And there are dozens on the market. I've taken everything from cheapie supermarket brands to expensive "exclusive formulas." I've never physically experienced differences from brand to brand, except for the color of my urine. So how can you tell if the multivitamin you are taking is doing what it's supposed to?
Answer:
It must be natural, come from a highly researched and standardized company such as Nature's Sunshine Products based in the United States of America. They are world wide, so that is not too much of an issue.
I have used many different things over the years and this is the ONLY company that I can FEEL the difference with.
I find that any other suppliment, even with them supposedly being "natural", they do not even come close to being as effective as NSP's ones...4 to 1 in my opinion.
I say this because I could swallow all the pills I ever could handle from the drug store/vitamin store and not get anything from it. I can take ONE pill from NSP and start to FEEL the improvements...by the time I take the 4th one for the day and get up the next morning, my pain is gone or my issue is better, etc.
The colour of the urine is simply the body dumping out what it doesnt want.
If you need a vitamin, you know...as long as it is a GOOD vitamin suppliment/herb suppliment.
Check out NSP's site. It is the only one I will use for the past 20 years now...I have tried the odd bottle of things here and there when I could not place an order...not worth it.
Sandra
I don't know
Put a multivitamin in a glass of water. If it dissolves with in 30 minutes they are doing the same in your body. If they don't dissolve after an hour, then don't bother taking it, and you need to be aware your body needs many different vitamins to absorb each other. Centrum is good because they have what your body needs to absorb the vitamins and minerals.
I started taking Centrium Plus and didn't notice much of a difference for a month
If you can't tell, it isn't working.The only thing that has really worked for me is Juice Plus.
makes u feel better!
my friend say ginsing gives her enrgy and she can feel the diffents way more then multivitamin.
depends on how long you've been taking them--you should feel more "healthy" and energized since you'd be getting all the vitamins you're probably missing in your diet.
also, you can overdose on (fat soluble) vitamins; don't exceed the RDAs
Vitamin B and riboflaven is what causes your urine to become darker and almost flourescent. You should have that with all mutivitamins.There is no way to know that it's working. There was a study done recently that showed some brands didn't contain everything they said they did. The FDA is supposed to regulate all of this, but even they aren't very trustworthy anymore.
well i dont think you can really tell.. My health professor says the researchers dont even know if they really work or not.. but its best to take them anyways because they might work.. also, its better to get your vitamins through fruits and vegatables anyways so your better off eating your vitamins...
Whatever you take if the body does not need it it will send it out. You can see the colour of the urine after you consume multivitamins. It will be yellow. Any excess intake of anything will be rejected by our system.
THEY DONT WORK
EAT HEALTHY AND EXERCISE...ITS THE ONLY WAY
forgot the caps were on..sorry
try liquid vitamins..they dont have to be digested
but eating healthy will acheive the best results.
whfoods.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net