twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

How can you get rid of that icky "full" feeling after having a big meal?

I just hate that feeling soooo much...it makes me sick! I'm sure some girls would just say that throwing up would work, but that's disgusting and those people are really sick!You can't really work-out and burn the food off after you just ate or else you'll get cramps. Soooo, what is the best way to get rid of that horribly icky feeling after a big meal?I'm thinking that drinking some cold water might work, so that's what I'm doing right now. I even had water with my meal, but I still have that gross full feeling!Please help!
Answer:
Take a walk. Getting some exercise will get your digestion working and next thing you know, the feeling will pass.
Don't eat so much in the first place!
The only real way to avoid that feeling is to eat smaller portions.
if it feels icky don't eat so much that you feel as if you're about to blow. To get the food to digest faster lie down on the couch or bed for about 10-15 minutes and it should feel better if not take some sort of bloat/gas medicine like pepto bismol or Gas-X. Hope I helped
don't over eat! Eat slower so you will know when you are full before you do over eat...
Stop over eating. Eat slower, chew and enjoy each bite. It's not a race. People tend to over eat because they eat to fast.
My only suggestion to you would be is to never eat until you are that full that's grosser than puking it up and if you feel that bad the only way to get past it may be to go and throw it all up.
I have use Papaya Enzyme available in tablet form at GNC. I have also tried a German digestive liquid called Underberg. it comes in small bottles that resemble Nip liquor bottles. You can find it in larger grocery stores and specialty food stores.
don't eat big meals...why eat to the point where there is discomfort?
Stop eating before you get to that feeling! If you can't, then learn to deal with feeling full.
Eat until you are satisfied-and gorge yourself
I think this problem is easy to solve, when you are eating, and you began to feel like you've had enough, stop eating. It sounds like you are stuffing yourself, don't do that, it is not healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net