twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

How can I slim down in just 30 days and look my best?


Answer:
I used the Body For Life program and lost a dress size in 2 weeks. 3 days of weight lifting, 3 days of aerobics, and meals that have both protein and carbs. And drink lots of water. Even though I gained 2 pounds on the scale, everyone could tell I had slimmed down. It was a dramatic result in just two weeks.
Avoid eating meat, bread, rice. Only eat vegetables. I went on a vegetable diet. I only ate corn, spinach, green beans, etc. You can also make yourself fruit salads, eat apple sauce, and drink smoothies. This will not only help you slim down. Your Skin will also be beautiful. Eating healthy will not only get you the results you want. Running will also help. Look at track runners. They usually have nice bodies because they run a lot. Drinking water is also very important. Drink at least eight glasses of water a day. I know this might sound gross, but it is like flushing your body out. Avoid eating after 6:00 p.m. Do not attempt to starve yourself because if you try this you will only end up being extremely hungry by the end of the day and end up eating more in the night. Your biggest meal should be breakfast. Grapes are very good. For some reason they fool your body into thinking that it is full. Hint, hint. If you get hungry at night when you start this diet. Eat grapes.
DO YOGA AND CONCENTRATE ON YOUR "GOT SLIMMED" IMAGE.
I would consider you eating food with no high fat, calories sodium or sugar. Eat Bread, vegetables and Oatmeal or Cereal. Exercise and that should do it.
do the holloywood celebrity diet. the two day fruit drink. it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net