twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

How can I slim my calves?


Answer:
1)u shud do cardio at first..2)weight training esp concentrating on ua calves..3)hit the gym equipments which are esp designed for them...4)cycling5)u can join swimming even6)on a free day u can even hold down the weights in ua hands nd try to go up nd down on ua feet...i`m sorry if i cant explain u this clrly...
Bike
Surely you should be fattening them up in order for them to be slaughtered and made into nice juicy steaks.
I definately recommend doing spin classes or cycling. This I would suggest over high impact exercises such as step aerobics which involve jumping around which would tone your calves, but give the impression of a shorter calf. Spin classes with interval training will tone the entire length of your calf - meaning you'll end up with long elongated calves. At this point cross train with running and add in other aerobics classes or machines if you like because I am definately not saying don't cut out high impact exercises. You'll probably want to have tone thighs next and running is best for your thighs. I love running, cycling, step aerobics and high impact classes - but I would never just do step aerobics if I was to focus on purely my calves. Also, give it about 12 weeks to see results, probably about 4-5 classes a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net