twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

How can you loose bellly fat?

i've been trying and asking people about how to loose my gut. what is the right one??
Answer:
I have been wearing this stomach belt.. and its sweating off. .the fat.. on my stomach its amazing.. I have had it on about 2 hours now and I lost almost a inch! Tanning and a lot of biking.. I would also suggest drink a ton of water.. replace it for pop.. and drinks with a lot of sodium. I would also say eat healthier.. and exercise..
Get you some gastric bypass surgery.
do some crunches and stop over eating and stop going to bed with ur stomach full....
also add lemonade to ur daily diet ....it helps melting
fats in ur body...
ab exercises. i have a technique called 7-minute abs. you do vigorous exercises for 7 minutes, and you can definitely lose belly fat that way.
Personal trainers have told me that you can't target one area to get rid of fat. You have to think about fat on your entire body. And the boring but true answer that nobody like to hear is that it requires regular diet and exercise. One thing you can do is target muscles in a specific area. So that while you're dieting, you can work on making your abdominal muscles stronger.
There are many many different exercise and diet plans. The best one for you is the one that doesn't hurt your body or energy levels, and that you will keep doing.
Meeting members at health sites like www.dailystrength.org can be useful to get multiple perspectives from other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net