twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

How can I stop myself from snacking?

I snack way too much. Is there some kind of routine that could help me? I am 18 and I still live with my parents, so just throwing away all the snack food would not be possible.
Answer:
Keep your mind and body filled with other activities. Start a hobby that involves your hands (Soduku, crossword puzzles, computer games, etc) so that they are not free to munch away. Snack in and of itself is not a bad thing, it is just a matter of what you are snacking on. Tried baked chips or fruit or veggies with ranch dip. Also, when the urge to snack hits drink a nice big glass of cold waser then wait 15 minutes. The urge will likely pass.Peace;-)
i have the same problem. and i've figured out that i snack when i'm bored. so what helps me is always eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner. and i try to keep myself from getting bored as much at possible. its hard at first but once you get into it, not snacking becomes easy.
leave the house. work, volunteer, go to the park. ask your parents to limit the junk and bring healthy snacks.. fell like snacking eat fruit or vegetables.
Well I had the exact same problem exept im 16, I usually just drink as much milk as I can because it's got great calcium and it's good for you. It's hard to stop but if you really try to set the goal for you, you can do it! Good luck Snacker!
they make mints at walmart (in the diet section) called slim mints, they help curve snacking...i put them at my desk. they are only like 2 bucks and they taste great!
Try drinking water whenever you have a craving for a snack. Aside from that, you could also chew gum; sometimes, you just feel like chewing and having a taste in your mouth.
Snacking..nothing wrong about that but you need to have specific time intervals.
Don't move around with a packet of chips whole day, or have snacks just after your meals.So try make sure you have it like during the tea time in evenings or may be noon time around 11 or so..
It is not just the balanced diet that matters but timing it the right way makes a lot of difference!
I have a few ideas:
1) Drink 2 BIG cups of water before you eat any food, then ask yourself, am i really hungry? usually, the answer is no.
2) Chew sugarless gum. I always like to munch on things, and gum has about 5 calories. You burn 13 calories for every hour of chewing. So, have 1 piece of gum every half an hour, and it really fills you up!
3) Plan out what you should eat the next day. Put everything in a box. The next day, the only things you can eat are the things you put in the box, and water.Good Luck!
short %26 sweet - I will give you my short %26 sweet answer -
Willpower
Sorry
My field is in fashion, as a result many people ask me how they can slim down. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I found this great product which I think helps a lot in the process. I recommend you check this website
http://www.hiyesok.info , they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. Good luck!
Try to pretend t's not there. Try chewing gum and exercising if you start to want to snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net