twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

How can I tone my thighs without having to spend money on equipment, going to the gym, etc?

I usually go to the park near my house to run, jog or walk. I'm petite and I like to stay in shape. What else can I do in addition to running to tone up my thighs?
Answer:
squats %26 lunges, sit on 'invisible chair' against the wall, and you can also try this one that I like for inner thighs:Inner thigh floor exercise:Lay on your right side with head propped up on your hand. Bend left leg with foot on the floor. Keep right leg straight w/ toes pointing forward. Slowly lift right leg up and lower. Start with 3-5 sets of 15 and repeat on other side. You can enhance this with adding ankle weights. They are like sand bags that you can wrap around your ankles.
Lunges and squats. They're free and don't require any machines.
If I were you I'd start by walking,it's free and it's good for you
RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN AND RUN!!
lunges and squats.
Lunges are great it tones your quads, thighs, butt, and hips. Just be careful that your knee does not pass your toes, also make sure your back is straight. What's really great is pilates! I like to alternate between yoga, pilates, and lunges to not make it as boring. I love going on this website, it has great tips, on workouts!http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/fitness/c...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net