twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

How can i turn my chubbiness into abs?? or skinyness?

im 5 foot 3 inches and i weigh bout 110 pounds, i know that may not sound that fat, but i have so much chubbiness in my fricken belly! uh! all my friends wear bikinis, i really would like 2 join them this summer, but i need to get rid of all my chubbinness.....cuz i have A LOT! its disgusting......help me plz!!!
Answer:
um. there's this great new movement called "exercise". heard of it?and it's skinniness, not "skinyness", idiot.
Well..you cannot turn fat into muscle. You can do cardio and resistance training which will both help to bring out your muscles. Focus on exercises that work your core muscles. Constantly contract your stomach muscles whenever you think about it. When you are driving (if you drive), when you walk, when you talk on the phone. Anywhere. If you are waiting in line.
Do like 200 crunches a day or get an ab lounger. It works, I swear! I have a 2 pack (ha ha) right now from just doing 1 week!
i agree with "truth". do lots of cardio and sit ups and crunches. cardio will help u lose the fat and stip ups will help tone your abs. sit ups alone wont do the trick, u have to run or something to lose the fat on your belly before u see any results.
i'm the same exact way, here is what i am doing:
ok well i saw a drastic change in my stomach when i stopped drinking soda. all the carbonation of soda is what makes your stomach seem bigger... so try drinking only water or juice or milk and you will definitely see a change within a week. a month ago, my stomach kinda hung over my pants a little even though i am not fat (gross!), and now my stomach is almost completely flat. its great! and now, i dont even want soda... it kinda grosses me out. try it! its the easiest "diet" ever!! :]
I've found that running is a great way to slim down that unwanted fat on stomachs and hips. It burns off the fat without putting on too much muscle mass. Running on a tredmil while watching a sitcom makes it really easy to do that 30 minute workout each day.
Eat healthy foods, drink a lot of water, jog, walk, do sit ups, dance, and do curl ups. That should help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net