twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

How can i shed a few pound quickly?

and i mean weight not money?!! havent got time for much more exercise than i already do (walk 2 and from work and walk the dog) just the few extra pounds r starting 2 bother me ;-(
Answer:
Cut out any soda (even diet), sodium, low carbs, plenty of veggies and maybe walk a little further when you walk your dogs? Cutting out sodium and high carbs and eating 6 small meals a day will really help you lose those extra pounds!
cut bread out of your diet.
Just chop one of your arms off. That should do the trick.
Cut out bread ,rice,pasta and use EpsomSalts.
I lost 75lbs in a short time 2-3 months by only eating cereal with milk. I could still have my coffee %26 sweet tea, but no soda's. I would eat a regular dinner on Sunday's, but nothing else but cereal. You can eat as much as you'd like too, so if you get hungry have another bowl.
Cut out carbs for a few hours a day, But make sure you have a small amout of carbs a day or you will pass out. When you
are finished eating for the day burn the carbs off and then sleep.. Thats the way i do it and it really works for me. Really though when working or anything else have carbs in the body you need them just burn them before you sleep with tread mill or sit ups skipping rope is the best for burning carbs... gud luck
Lots of exercise and drink 2 litres of water a day
I found a great way to lose weight fast and keep it off. I do body cleansing. I lost 13 pounds in 9 days and then 28 pounds in less than a month. Cleansing will help the body get rid of impurities. Impurites come from a lot of things like fast food, pollution, food additives and preservatives etc. The impurities get stored in the fat in our body. To shrink the fat, we have to get rid of the impurities by cleansing. This made sense to me and I decided to try a cleanse program and it worked. The weight came off fast and this kept me motivated to keep going, not like other diets where the weight loss it too slow. To learn more call the toll free number 1-877-587-4647 or check out the website. Cleansing was good for me. Good luck whatever you decide to do! http://losebigweight.com
i had this problem but i bought an exersise bike (just a cheep one off e-bay) and i just use it for 20 - 30 mins a day (i'm not good enough yet to do longer) while watching t.v. that way you can still watch what you want but getting some exercise in (just make sure that you don't slow down or stop when it gets interesting)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net