twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do I concentrate in school while dieting?

I am a college student who is trying to eat healthy and lose weight while restricting calories. I study EE which has lots of math and physics in it, so i eventually need some sugar and caffiene to concentrate for longer hours. How can I manage to quit eating sugards and caffiene. I do very well but I always fail when the first round of exams comes up.
Answer:
next time you feel like having sugar or caffiene drink a bottle or glass of water instead.i did it for about 3 months. i had no soda, (but had one cup of coffee each morning) and just ate healthy the rest of the day and counted my calories and i lost about 20lbs in 3 months. i also worked out a lot (weights and running) while going to school and work.just tell yourself to have water instead of sweets. or have a decaf tea or coffee, etc.
Slowly ween yourself. Don't do it all in one day.
I'm assuming that by sugar, you mean sugar like in candy, etc. Try eating more fruit; it's a good source of fiber and has its own natural sugars.Coffee is actually good for you, though I think you're not supposed to have more than three cups a day. Like the previous answer, try to slowly wean yourself off the coffee. And maybe start taking it black to also cut back on sugar.
Simple sugar is aweful. Stick to low glycemic carbs, they will give you sustained energy. Have some oatmeal (not the instant kind) with some protein source.
Great post! I totally understand how you feel. I'm also trying to lose weight and I found this great product which is working for me. You can check the website at
http://www.mylguide.info , I had a free trial and paid less than 7.00$ shipping and handling. Best of luck!
My field is in fashion, as a result many people ask me how they can slim down. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I found this great product which I think helps a lot in the process. I recommend you check this website
http://www.hawkeyep.info , they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net