twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How did you lose your weight??


Answer:
I lose my weight by doing a combination of weight lifting and cardio exercise. I also changed my diet. Diet is a major part of staying healthy and keeping weight off. I stopped eating fast food, french fries, ice cream, pies, etc. I stopped drinking sodas and cows milk. I now drink my vegetables (juice extractor) and I switched to soy milk. I also drink a lot more tea nowI stopped eating so much fried food at home, and I also stopped eating beef. I eat chicken and fish, although chicken has been shown to have some nasty stuff in it too.Little changes here and there can make a big difference. The most important thing is to stop eating fast food and get some regular exercise in your life.
Weight Watchers.
I stopped eating fast food and drinking regular soda and i lost 10 lbs in less than a month.
im not fat but how to stay skinny is by not eating the obv like chocolate bread and potatoes eat more of meat as this builds up muscle
I started eating more homemade foods...My own. =D
And I went out to parks to play sports with my sister and friends. I lost 20 pounds so far.It works for me.
Good Luck.
By following 1200calorie/day healthy vegetarian diet, lots of exercise, drinking lots of water and sticking to it!
i starved myself for a while, well i didnt completely starve myself, i just ate once a day, and i didnt eat after 6
i lost 30 pounds the first 4 months, after that i started eating normally and just didnt eat after 6, i lost another 5 pounds, and i have managed to keep my weight the same sincei was 5'7" and 175 pounds in July of 2006
now i am 5'7" and 140 pounds in May of 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net