twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How could i lose the most weight between now and June 9th?

I'm 5'9 female large frame and about 175. I would like to lose 20 but whatever i could lose in a month would be good.What foods should i eat, exercise (I have a treadmill). Anything to help me get the best results.Thanks!!
Answer:
You know. I think the biggest barrier to weight loss it inability to continue the weight loss regimen.My wife and I started taking walks every day. nothing else... no dietary changes, nothing. only taking 30-40 minute walks around the neighbourhood. My wife has lost 13-ish pounds over the last month... I've lost about the same. and I don't dread doing it... it's actually rather pleasant.So if you want to do other things, I'm sure it would help... but if you just get in a habit of walking, you'll be amazed at how well it works after a few weeks.
Go out and exercise instead of sitting in front of your computer all the time ! Also, try eating wafers for breakfast %26 dinner, then water cress for lunch. Cut out all that junk food. You go girl !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net