twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How did you lose the weight and keep it off?

I've lost around 30 lbs and it's been two years since, and I've managed to keep it off. I just want to know what everyone else is doing to keep theirs off because I hope never to gain mine back! I eat healthier and smaller portions but I'm still addicted to cookies and cake and would love to feel that as long as I keep exercising, the bulge won't be back...but, that might not be the case.
Answer:
I've lost 48lbs in alittle under a year. The biggest thing is eliminating all simple sugars from the diet. I do treat myself once a week to something like milkshakes and waffles. The rest of the days I eat all low glycemic carbs, alot of protein, and plenty of healthy fat (EFAs). I always make sure to workout at least 3 days a week, both weights and cardio. If you stay away from things with simple sugars long enough, they won't taste that good when you have eat them thereafter. I can't eat more than 2 chocolate chip cookies without getting a stomach ache. Our bodies weren't made to process simple sugar.
dont eat mc.donalds
only thing i eat is soda crackers, and drink water
bulimia helps.
You can get more tips from my site, hope you find useful
http://rapidweightloss.nmaskuri.com...
It's okay to splurge every once in a while. The trick is to keep on weighing yourself regularly. Keep exercising. Watch the portions. And if you gain a pound or two, you know how to take it off. Just don't let it get to be 10 or 20 pounds, because you remember how hard that was to lose.
Lots of water plenty of sleep and exercises, I was almost 300 pounds 2 yrs ago I now weigh 170, I do not eat any red meat only fish and greens and fruit and drink alot of water and walking daily there are free exercises on the web they work good luck
To maintain this weight you can substitute a shake and tea for one chewable meal this shake and tea contains all the nutrients your body needs. to find out more email me at cjadinne@yahoo.com
Confused by the huge amount of weight loss supplements being sold? http://www.gordoniihoodia.net/weightloss...Do you know how effective are your weight loss diet pills?Purchasing a weight loss supplement without research and the facts can amount to throwing your hard earned money out the window. There are hundreds of weight loss products online today. With all of the hype, it's impossible to tell which products are based more on marketing hype rather than true effective solutions.That's why we researched and continuously investigate which diet pills really work. Here's a list of the top eight most effective diet supplements being used by people like you, safely trying to lose weight:
http://www.gordoniihoodia.net/weight-los...
find calorie/fitness calculator on the net, enter all your stats and it will tell you how many calories you need a day to maintain, take off 300-400cal off that number and thats how much you need to lose.
eat 5-6 small meals a day (eat every 2-3 hours)
5-8 servings of fruit and veggies a day
8 glasses of water
have complex carbs for breakfast - they give you energy
have lean meat (protein) for dinner - repairs muscle
cardio exercise 4-6 times a week for 30-50min, light weight training
dont consume foods that are made of white flour (white bread, cakes, past etc.), sugar loaded foods (cookies, icecream, candy etc) and nothing fried, oily.
ofcourse you can spoil yourself once in a while with a little treat:)
i follow this every day of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net