twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do i achieve lighter skin?

I'm filipino and probably a mix of anything else i dont know about. I have medium colored skin. It's not to light, and its not waay dark. Its weird though how my face is lighter than my skin. My face is like light brown while my arms and legs are med. brown. However, my feet is the same color as my face. Is it just tans? If so, how do i get lighter? Are there any products i can purchase [14 years old] that wont cost waaay to much? Also, i'd rather buy them at a store instead of online so if you guys know a store that i can go to that would be very helpful. Especially in the San Jose. So yeah, i'd really appriciate some advice on having lighter skin. Or what i can do to make it lighter. okay, thanks!
Answer:
White people spend a lot of money trying to get darker skin and you've already got it!
There's not a lot you can do when your ethnicity causes you to have naturally darker skin. If you want your skin to appear lighter, go buy a salt scrub and use it in the shower every other day to slough off your dead skin cells, and always wear sunblock, and NEVER go tanning. That's really the best you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net