twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do i build up my will power to loose weight?

I want to loose weight but food rather than excercise is the issue, when i come home from work i can't be bothered to cook and neither can rich. its will power problems rather than anything, i want to loose it but am maybe too lazy to try, i'm not after a quick fix i want something that will change my lifestyle, something that is quick and simple to do (food prep wise) and cheap aswell.my biggest problem is my love for donner meat and chips, any idea's for alternatives?I'd love some idea's on lifestyle diets that are easy to stick to and if anyone who's been there has any advice
Answer:
Try joining a slimming world class, its great motivation and with Red %26 Green days you can have sin free chips and proper meat kebabs. You could also try putting a naked pic of yourself on your fridge.Best of luck
I would suggest snacking throughout the day. 5 to 6 small meals a day. That way when you get home for a rough day at work, you don't have to prepare a meal, because you may not be hungrey. This boosts up you metablism and helps burn calories. Try Garnola Bars, K Smart bars, popcorn, or the little frozen diet dinners at wal-mart. Good luck. And I hope I helped you out a little. Take care.
You get yourself a goddamn backbone?
Consider taking time out at the weekend and planning your meals for the week, make them and freeze them, walla; instant meals that are healthy and made by yourself. We all have our 鈥榝avourite鈥?foods. Consider having chips once a week, nothing wrong with that, and there is nothing wrong with indulging our 鈥榥aughty鈥?habits once in a while, at least it鈥檒l stop you binging out right on them. Moderation is the key, I don鈥檛 believe in excluding any food from our diets, just eat it in moderation.Sparkpeople.com - great motivational website.
3fatchicks.com - same.
My suggestion would be to just do it. Now. I find the biggest reason I don't start things isn't really becasue I'm lazy, I'm more afraid I'll try and fail. Pick a form of exercise you like (for me it's tennis and running, you may prefer dancing, aerobics or anything that keeps you active- needn't be a 'sport'). This will help you burn off some extra calories, and believe me it'll be worth it once you see your new body. On the diet side, I'd just say cut down on your portions. Don't worry about losing weight fast. It will come off naturally if you increase your activity level, and reduce what you're eating- even if that's only by 10%. Also, don't be afraid of an occasional donner meat and chps. One helping won't kill you, but keep it occasional ;)
Hey girlfriend,been there done that!! Find your motivation for losing weight and plan in advance.Forget the donner and chips,well treat yourself to it maybe once a month.Only a treat remember!! Be prepared to eat lots of fruit and vegetables,anyway but fried.Avoid anything fried and try that 1cal spray from supermarkets.Its great.If you have a naff day..hey dont worry just get back to it as soon as possible.Buy yourself an item of clothing in the size you wanna reach and that will be your motivation and the compliments you receive will be your biggest motivation.Dont forget to exercise.Be sensible.All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net